Fed2Term is the cut-down Windows front-end program for Federation 2. A more fully featured version called FedTerm, which includes auto-mapping, character graphics and other features, is available - click here for information and to download.
Download Fed2Term (520K) version 1.04 dated June 20, 2004
- Stores account information for an unlimited number of ibgames accounts.
- Handles the connection to Fed2 automatically.
- Separate windows for input (messages you send to the game) and output (text received from the game).
- Scrollback allows you to review text which has scrolled off the top of your screen. A separate window means you can review text without losing sight of new messages coming in.
- You can log text to review later, and there's an auto-logging option to automatically turn on logging when you enter the game
- Fed2Term keeps a running record of the players in the game and displays the list in a separate panel. By highlighting a player name you can carry out a number of commands to do with that player.
- Friends & Foes means Fed2Term will alert you when players of a specified rank, or specifically named players, log on or off the game.
- You can store commands on function keys.
- Movement commands can be generated using the keypad.
- Option button bar gives quick access to common functions, and optional status bar gives useful information.