INSTALLING WINDOWS FEDTERM
- The file that you downloaded is called FedTermSetUp.exe. Find the file, using your browser's download list, the My Computer icon, or Windows Explorer.
- Double-click on the file to run it and the installation will start.
- You will be asked what directory you want the program to go in: it defaults to C:\ibgames\FedTerm3 but you can change it to something else if you want. Just make sure it is a new, empty folder.
- Make sure you are connected to the Internet.
- Run FedTerm by double-clicking on the icon on your desktop, or selecting the Start Menu item under ibgames/FedTerm.
Once you have successfully installed the program, you can use it to set up an account and a game character, and play Federation 2. The FedTerm manual explains how to use the program.