REAL LIFE NEWS: WARNING - DON'T PUT FIREWORKS IN A COFFEE GRINDER
Some people really are so dumb they get what they deserve. Take the case of Sean Michael Ogden, a 19-year old from Durango, Colorado. He decided to buy some fireworks but then came to grief when he tried to modify them to create a bigger bang.
Having bought a bunch of fireworks he decided they were too small so tried to blend them together to make bigger fireworks. As you do. Because he'd seen something on the internet about how smaller fireworks could be altered to make big fireworks. Of course.
So he put the fireworks into a coffee grinder in an attempt to mix them together. But when he turned the grinder on, can you guess what happened? Yes, that's right: friction from the grinder created a spark which ignited the mixture.
There was a big boom which shook houses a quarter of a mile away, and sent a plume of smoke into the air. Ogden suffered severe burns and is in hospital in "fair" condition.